Ventures Scholar Forums

Forums intended to discuss science and math education and all topics related.

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-10-19 11:03:14

renna2005

premed?

Hey everyone!  My name is Irène Mathieu and I'm a sophomore here at William & Mary.  I'm from the small town of Winchester, VA (northwestern VA - in the upper corner of the state).  I started college a premed, so I'm in a lot of science classes.  However, I'm considering going another route (perhaps law school?) since I have a lot of other interests.  I'm really interested in reading, writing, languages, learning about other cultures, children, human rights, environmental issues, and international/globalization issues.  I haven't declared a major yet, but it will probably be anthropology.  I also love playing piano and tennis and I'm involved in several clubs and organizations on campus, like Multicultural Ambassador Council (an organization that works to increase the diversity of the student body here on campus through various programs for prospective students), South Asian Students Association, Black Student Organization, and tutoring at an elementary school.  I'm also on a medical mission team which goes to the Dominican Republic for a week each winter break to volunteer in a clinic there.  That's the basic bio...ask if you have any questions!

#2 2006-11-13 20:02:01

ChristelleS

Re: premed?

hey irène, rumor has it the william and mary has virtualy no geographical diversity. would you agree with that? and how is living in williamsburg??
thank you so much!

Last edited by ChristelleS (2006-11-13 20:02:15)

Board footer