Ventures Scholar Forums

Forums intended to discuss science and math education and all topics related.

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-10-20 21:04:07

veraz07

Want to learn more about OSU

Hello everyone, my name is Tamika Rentas and I am a senior in Mechanical Engineering at THE Ohio State University!  The College of Engineering at OSU is recognized among the top ten engineering colleges in public universities!  The Buckeye experience is a unique one and let me tell you that I've enjoyed everyone second of it.

So enough about how wonderful OSU is, let's get to know each other a little better.  I am originally from Cleveland, OH.  I went to Lincoln West High School.  I always thought I wanted to be a doctor and began my college career as a math/pre-med major.  I later decided that medicine wasn't for me and moved to the college of engineering.  One of the reason's I chose to attend OSU was for the variety of majors offered and I'm glad that I did.  During my tranisition I had time to explore business and all the different engineering majors before I decided on mechanical engineering.  One of the things I love about Mechanical Engineering is that I can do just about anything I want to do with this degree!  I'm not exactly sure where I want to work or what industry to work in, but I am confident that my degree will open the door to any path I decide.  That is a good feeling.

So, any questions?  Feel free to ask me about anything!  I know that choosing a college or major can be a tough decision and I hope that I can't help you make that decision a little easier.

Go Bucks!!

#2 2007-11-20 17:28:15

Starla

Re: Want to learn more about OSU

are there any matriculation programs offered at OSU for graduating seniors?

Board footer