Ventures Scholar Forums

Forums intended to discuss science and math education and all topics related.

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-03-22 23:31:21

Northwestern University

Hello potential undergraduates! It is great to see that you are using the VSP to your advantage! My name is Nicholas James Garcia, and I am a third-year student at Northwestern University. I am a physiology major, and I plan to go to medical school. My ultimate career goal is to become a cardiothoracic surgeon. I love cars and motorcycles, as well as personal nutrition and fitness. So, if you have any questions about Northwestern U., or about pre-medicine, please feel free to utilize this forum, for I will periodically check up on posts, or feel free to e-mail me at n-garcia@northwestern.edu.

#2 2007-06-18 21:54:10

allen252007

Re: Northwestern University

Hi Nicholas!! My name is Amber Allen, and I hope to be a future student at Northwestern. I also want to go into the medical field, i would like to be a pediatrician, but I'm not sure on what major/s I would want to take on. I also wanted to know how I could get more information on the 7 yr. program that Northwestern has for science majors, I believe the school is in Chicago. But I really wanted to know the chances of getting into Northwestern, especially coming out of a family with very little money.

If you would like you can email me at: 09runthisb@gmail.com or at midnightbeauty65@yahoo.com

Thank You,
Amber Allen

#3 2008-01-02 15:28:12

nana09

Re: Northwestern University

What are Northwestern's best or most  popular majors?

Board footer